Get 10% OFF your first jewelry order with code NEW10
For the safety of our team and clients, our studio is currently closed. We are monitoring cases until we feel it's safe to re-open.
Choose your desired day and time to get a pair of Ear Lobe piercings in our Newmarket - Upper Canada Mall location.
What is the minimum age to get a pair of Ear Lobe piercings?
We are currently offering ear lobe piercings to clients 14 years and up.
Clients younger than 16 years old require the presence of a parent or legal guardian. We ID everyone, no matter what, including legal guardians. Acceptable forms of ID are a driver's license, health card, birth certificate, or passport.
Piercing appointment checklist:
- Bring a physical, government-issued ID. Both client and legal guardian if you’re under 16.
- Eat within 3 hours before your piercing appointment.
- Arrive 20 minutes before your appointment to be screened and receive a custom consultation with our jewelry consultants.
Safety and Healing:
- We only pierce with jewelry purchased in-studio at the time of your piercing appointment.
- Fresh piercings should not be submerged in water (lakes, pools, hot tubs, etc.).
- Ideally, your body heals a maximum of 3 piercings at a time. Contact us if you would like to get more than 3, so we recommend a piercing plan.
- You must show up for your appointment alone. Legal guardians excepted for clients younger than 16. One guardian per appointment only.
- You must wear a face mask for the entire duration of your appointment.
- If you are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone who has had COVID symptoms, we ask that you call the store to reschedule.
How much does it cost?
The total cost of your piercing will be service price + jewelry price + tax. No surprises.
The service fee is taken in full as a deposit. At your appointment, you will be charged the jewelry price + HST.
Cancellations and Refunds:
Deposits are non-refundable.
If you need to reschedule your piercing appointment, please call us 24 hours in advance. Arriving late or no-shows results in forfeiting the deposit.
Ready to level-up your piercing game?
Our piercers are extensively trained and strictly pierce with needles (no piercing guns!) and use disposable tools. All our jewelry is body-safe and sterilized. We carry solid 14k gold, as well as implant-grade titanium and niobium jewelry. If you have any questions before your appointment, feel free to call us.