There are countless places to get nose jewelry — both locally and online. However, just because pieces may be convenient to purchase or look beautiful doesn't mean that they are safe for your body. Many nose jewelry pieces contain harmful metals, putting you at risk for severe infections down the line.
At Pierced, we've seen the many ways a nose piercing goes wrong. For the most part, customers are diligent about keeping their piercings clean and sterile. However, even the most careful person cannot avoid infection potential when wearing low-grade nose jewelry.
We only work with reputable brands and sell high-grade, biocompatible jewelry to our customers. Despite the wealth of information available online about low-quality metal dangers, some sellers continue to flood the market with cheap products.
Although it may seem harmless, choosing the wrong nose jewelry comes with plenty of risks. You could experience adverse reactions to nickel and copper present in the jewelry of dubious quality.
Regardless of where you choose to buy your nose jewelry, identify whether a product merits your time and money. Your nose studs or rings will stay on your skin for a long time. A little research goes a long way if you want to avoid the risk of infection.
Is it safe to buy nose jewelry online?
If you trust the seller and the brand is reputable, there is no reason you can't shop for nose jewelry online. You can conveniently browse from your couch while taking your time and researching before purchasing.
However, shopping online can come with its disadvantages. It might be challenging to ensure the body jewelry you select is safe. Many people make the mistake of buying jewelry online just because it looks aesthetically pleasing — or because of its affordability.
When you buy nose jewelry without ensuring its quality, you increase your risk of adverse side effects that could harm your piercing and cause damage to your nose. There is nothing worse than wearing a new nose ring or stud and waking up to a swollen nose or infection.
Best Online Places to get nose jewelry?
Several online stores sell jewelry for your nose and body at reasonable prices. However, it's easier than ever to make returns, knowing what to look for saves you time and money. You'll also potentially protect your nose from an infection or irritation when you choose the right products.
At Pierced, our nose jewelry comes from safe, reputable sources that offer lifetime warranties. Our products are all biocompatible, and you never have to compromise style for safety. In addition to our in-shop collection, you can shop for any of our nose jewelry products online.
Whether you want a nose ring hoop, a stud, or something out of the ordinary, we have the jewelry to suit your aesthetic. Besides brands like Junipurr Jewelry, our selection includes products from Buddha Jewelry Organics, BVLA, and Maria Tash.
Signs of low-quality nose jewelry online
Before you click "add to cart," make sure that you recognize the most common signs foretelling your nose jewelry quality. Remember that descriptions can mislead, and you can check for quality using other methods. Some of the details that make a difference include:
- The platform:
- The platform makes all the difference if you have a negative experience with a seller or product. Websites like pierced.co care about buyers, so they will ensure that their body jewelry is top quality for their customers.
- Seller reputation:
- Some bad sellers manage to fall between the cracks even on large platforms. That's why rating systems help keep the sellers in check — and the platform safe. If you see negative ratings and many unhappy reviews, don't waste your time or risk your money with a dubious seller.
- Customer reviews:
- Customers help one another avoid scams and give their honest opinions about a product. Many clients will not hesitate to leave a negative review if they have a terrible experience with the seller or the product. Read the negative reviews for the piece you’re considering before the positive ones to see what people complain about the most.
- Product descriptions:
- Some product descriptions read ambiguous or don't have the right information. For example, if a product description mentions that the nose jewelry is 18k gold, it doesn't mean that the entire piece is gold. It may only indicate the plating of the nose jewelry, so read carefully before you buy anything.
- Although everyone likes a good deal, safe, biocompatible, and high-quality materials are worth the investment. The lower the nose jewelry cost, the more likely it is either unsafe to wear or made from poor-quality materials.
- Good brands make an effort to keep people happy with the quality of their nose jewelry. Ethical brands ensure that their products don't harm their customers. If you don't recognize a brand, do some research beforehand to learn about their production process and reputation.
- High-quality nose jewelry comes with a warranty. Even though not all sellers offer one, if there is a guarantee on your purchase, it means the seller is confident with their wares.
- Do not overlook this critical aspect. If you have doubts about a product, you can ask as many questions as you need before buying it. If sellers are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about their nose jewelry, they won't hesitate to answer and communicate with you. If they don’t respond to your questions, look elsewhere.
Why choose Pierced.co for your nose jewlery?
Even if you take the right precautions, you may end up with a low-quality product. At Pierced, you never have to worry about purchasing through our online store. We take pride in our products, staff, and the brands we offer to our customers.
When you shop at Pierced.co, you can choose hundreds of pieces that suit any style and budget. Most of our nose jewelry products come with a lifetime warranty, and they all pass our quality standards. If you have questions about our products, we encourage you to contact us for more information.
Visit our online body jewelry store today and discover the vast collection of nose jewelry products from reputable brands at Pierced.co. If you are wondering "Where To Find Nose Piercing Jewelry Near Me?" come visit our local stores in person.
Piercing Studios Near You
Square One Shopping Centre
100 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, ON L5B 2C9
+1 (905) 232 -7226
Need an Experienced Piercer in Mississauga?
Working with an experienced piercer can make all the difference when it comes to your piercing experience. If you’re in the Mississauga, Ontario area and have any questions about ear piercing, body piercing or jewelry, give us a call or stop by our piercings studio today. We’d love to help walk you through what to expect and help you choose the right option.